List of SEO Off-Page Activities


SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is an important aspect of any online business, today is the era of digitization, offline businesses are fostering this became online. Education ratio of world is rising up yearly, so as digitization and digital knowledge. Even search engines giant like google is in support and promoting mobile first user experience as mobile is the very way to connect with potential prospects.

Ultimately SEO is the key to get you leads from Search Engines and this is done by doing some activities, known as SEO Off-Page activities.

Whether you are an SEO person or a client, you'll learn how much these activities are important for your online presence.

Let's move to the list, below I've listed most of  the activities that SEO persons do, I must be missing some, if I've missed any activity please do share in comments or reach me.

Off-Page SEO Activities -

  • Search Engine Submission
  • Directory Submission
  • Social Bookmarking
  • Blogging
  • Web 2.0
  • Article Submission
  • Press Release Submission
  • Guest Post
  • Document Sharing
  • Image Sharing
  • Video Sharing
  • Infographic Sharing
  • Forum Posting
  • Question/Answers
  • RSS/Feed Submission
  • Local Listing
  • Business Listing
  • Local Citations

I hope this might help you to choose off-page activities. Soon, I'm going to create post for each activities answering below questions -

  • Why To Do?
  • When To Do?
  • How To Do?
  • Why Not To Do?
  • Past and Future?
  • List of Sites....May be I'll provide some and for rest you'll have a new post.

Rest You All Know Content Is King And Links Are Queens ;)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Just received my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiii
    nice information about seo .i learned some [points from your post
    thanks for shring this post
    packers and movers agra

    ReplyDelete

My Blogger Blogs Comments